Taylors has one of the largest teams of licensed surveyors in Victoria to undertake cadastral surveys, with 10 across the Urban Development and Infrastructure groups. Our Cadastral Surveying expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Title Surveys
- Easement Surveys
- Creation / Removal / Variation of Easements
- Plans of Consolidation
- Adverse Possession Claims
- Legal representation on cadastral issues
- Marking Title Boundaries
- Subdivision of Land and Buildings
- Boundary Plans
- Application Surveys to amend Title Boundaries
- Old Law conversions
- Computing Title area
- Providing advice on restricted covenants and other dealings that may be registered on the Title including the transferability of land.
We provide a thorough report outlining information on the property boundaries, potential adverse possession claims, easements (expressed and implied) and restrictive covenants, and most importantly we recommend a course of action in the event that any issues are identified.
Our Survey team has close working relationships with Council Planners and Subdivision Officers, Referral Authority Representatives, Land Victoria and the Office of the Surveyor General. We value our client relationships, and ensure we provide regular real time project updates as well as keeping an accurate record of project communications and progress via our project management system: QBOSS. This enables us to quickly provide a Project Status Update at any time interval required and suggest the next step to keep projects on track.