Engineering and Project Management
With over 30 years of consulting experience in the Civil Engineering industry, Taylors is an accomplished provider of practical design and contract management services with high level expertise in land development, mixed use and infrastructure projects.
Taylors’ proven capabilities in the design and delivery of civil infrastructure extends across the infrastructure and property development industries and our clients include property developers, private businesses, corporate bodies, councils, government, complimentary consultants, financiers, aid agencies.
Our knowledge of Council and Authority processes and expectations, combined with our technical expertise, allows us to provide our clients with the best advice in relation to negotiating development requirements and obtaining timely approvals.
Taylors Engineering and Project Management service offering is customised to suit the specific requirements of each of our clients and includes:
- Preliminary and detailed development estimates
- Servicing advice for developments including services master planning and conceptual design
- Road, earthworks, drainage, sewer and water main design
- Water quality modelling
- Liaison with Authorities and Approvals facilitation
- Preparation and management of tender and contract documentation including schedules and specifications
- Construction surveillance / field audits
- Preparation of Technical Specifications
- Electrical, gas and telecommunications co-ordination
- Stakeholder Liaison
- Service relocations
- Reporting and certification to project stakeholders including financiers
- Site and Environmental Management Plans
- Provision of expert evidence, peer and critical review of expert reports
- Value Engineering
Taylors success is built upon our ability to establish and maintain strategic relationships and communicate with all stakeholders in the project – particularly with our client, Councils, Authorities, financiers and other consultant team members.