Taylors bring a wealth of experience and proven track record in solutions focused project management services. Our reputation for commercial, practical and professional consulting services from project inception and development strategy, to design and approvals and then construction and delivery.
Taylors fundamental relationships with Councils, Referral Authority representatives, and project consultant teams have given us the ability to collaborate with all parties to achieve the optimum results for each project.
The provision of regular real-time project updates to our clients as well as the keeping of accurate records of communications and progress via our internal project management system ensures a smooth development process for all stakeholders.
Taylors Project Management service offering is customised to suit the specific requirements of each of our clients and includes:
- Monitor and engage in the planning process and facilitate approvals & endorsement of the Masterplan
- Coordinate resolution/fulfilment of planning permit conditions
- Engage and coordinate external special consultants including architects, electrical consultants, hydraulic consultants, ecological consultants, geotechnical engineers, environmental consultants, archaeological consultants, solicitors, landscape consultants as required
- Review and update the project delivery schedule and any existing budgets/cost estimates
- Coordinate tenders for construction works
- Meet regularly with the appointed project consultant team and provide regular reporting on development progress
- Undertake site inspections with technical consultants
- Implementation of identified and approved risk management strategies
- Provide a brief on preparation of Section 173 agreements
- Review payment claims made by consultants and contractors with respect to the works and professional services
- Attend to the facilitation of any complications or resolution of planning or construction issues
- Coordinate project team consultants, approvals and construction on site